(hereinafter referred to as the "Company") provides for the use of the "Libes" (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") by customers. Please use the Service after agreeing to these Terms.
- The Company shall be able to revise the contents of this Agreement without the consent of the member, and the member shall accept this. The terms and conditions of the service after the revision of this agreement shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the revised agreement.
- In the event that the Company revises this Agreement, the Company will notify members of the contents of the revision in a manner prescribed by the Company.
- The revision of the Terms set forth in the preceding two paragraphs shall take effect at the time the Company gives notice in accordance with the preceding paragraph. Members who do not agree to the revision of the Terms shall not be able to use the Service.
Article 2General Rules of Membership
- A member of this service is a person who has applied to use this service and has been approved by the Company. 1. Members shall enter their e-mail address and password (hereinafter referred to as "member password") when applying to use the Service. The Member shall strictly manage the Member Password.
- Members shall enter their e-mail address and member password on the designated screen of the Service each time they use the Service to receive authentication ("Login").
- Members shall comply with backing up their data on a regular basis during the use of the service in case the data is damaged or lost for any reason. The company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the member's failure to back up their data.
Article 3Membership Information
- A person who wishes to become a member shall voluntarily register and manage the information registered for use (hereinafter referred to as "registered information"). You shall voluntarily register and manage the information (including email address, password, etc.) under your own responsibility.
- If a registered password is used to access the Service, the Company may assume that the registered user has used the Service, and the registered user shall be responsible for any and all consequences resulting from the use of the Service.
- In the event that the Company or a third party suffers damage due to the unauthorized use of a password, the member shall compensate the Company and the third party for such damage. In addition, the Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantages or damages incurred by members due to inaccurate or false registration information, as members shall be responsible for managing their own registration information.
Article 4Personal Information
Article 5Prohibited Acts
When using this service, the company requires members to use it in a manner that complies with laws and regulations, and prohibits the following acts. In the event of a violation, the Company may take any action it deems necessary, including suspension of use.
- Infringement on the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
- Acts that defame the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party, or unfairly discriminate or slander.
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on the property of the Company or a third party.
- Actions that cause economic damage to the Company or a third party
- Threatening actions against the Company or third parties
- Members are prohibited from posting the following information
- 01: Information that poses a risk of causing damage to the rights or property of a third party
- 02: Information that is harmful to a third party or physically or psychologically injurious to a third party
- 03: Information that is criminal, unlawful, or dangerous, and information that abets or assists such activities
- 04: Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, racist, defamatory, libelous, insulting, harassing, inflammatory, intended to cause offense, or is likely to cause such offense
- 05: Information that is untrue or known to be non-existent.
- 06: Information that you do not have the right to control.
- 07: Information that infringes on the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, or other property rights of third parties, or infringes on the public
- interest or the rights of individuals
- 08: Information such as images or documents that are obscene, child pornography, or child abuse
- 09: Any other information that the Company deems inappropriate.
- Specifying or inducing computer viruses or harmful programs
- Acts that place undue stress on the infrastructure facilities for this service.
- Attacks on this site's servers, systems, and security
- Attempting to access the Company's services using a method other than the interface provided by the Company.
- Leakage of information obtained from this service.
- Other than the above, actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6Rights of Contents in the Service
- Members may use the contents of this service only within the scope specified by the Company.8. Acts that place undue stress on the infrastructure facilities for this service.10. Attempting to access the Company's services using a method other than the interface provided by the Company.
- The Company holds the rights to all content provided by this service, and to the extent that the Company grants permission to members, members may implement or license patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights.
- Members are prohibited from duplicating, transmitting, transferring (including buying and selling between members), lending, translating, adapting, reproducing without permission, secondary use, using for commercial purposes, modifying, disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering, etc. in any way beyond the scope of use specified by the Company.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if a member loses membership due to withdrawal, etc., the right to use the provided content shall also be extinguished.
Article 7Member Submission Content
- The rights to the content posted by members ("posted content") shall belong to the member.
- Members shall grant the Company the right to use the posted content without charge within the scope of facilitating the operation of the Company's services.
Article 8Use of materials gold
Members shall pay the fees specified by the Company.
- The Company shall not be involved in, and shall not be responsible for, any PC or smartphone usage environment of the Member.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by changes in the contents of the Service, interruption or termination of the Service.
- The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the legality, morality, reliability, or accuracy of websites linked to from the pages of this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any compensation for damages incurred by members directly or indirectly as a result of using this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for lost opportunities, business interruption, or any other damages (including indirect damages or lost profits) incurred by members or other third parties, even if the Company has been notified of the possibility of such damages in advance.
- The provisions of Paragraph 1 through the preceding paragraph shall not apply in the event that SOFTBANK TELECOM is willfully or grossly negligent, or in the event that the Subscriber is a consumer under the Consumer Contract Act.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any disputes or problems between members and third parties. In the event of a dispute between a member and a third party, both parties shall be responsible for resolving the dispute and shall not make any claim to the Company.
- In the event that the Company is liable for damages in relation to the use of the Service, the Company shall be liable for damages up to the total amount paid by the Member to the Company for the Service in the most recent month.
- In the event that a member causes damage to another member or a dispute arises with a third party in relation to the use of the service, the member shall, at their own expense and responsibility, compensate for such damage or resolve such dispute, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
- If the Company receives a claim for compensation from a third party due to a member's actions, the member shall resolve the matter at the member's expense (legal fees) and responsibility.
- In the event that the Company has paid compensation for damages to the relevant third party, the Member shall pay all costs
- luding legal fees and lost earnings) including such compensation to the Company.
- In the event that a member causes damage to the company in relation to the use of the service, the member shall compensate the company for the damage (including legal costs and attorney’s fees) at the member’s expense and responsibility.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information and contents posted on this service. The Company shall not be responsible for any disputes or troubles regarding the information and contents posted on the Service.
Article 10Publication of Advertisements
Members are deemed to have understood and agreed that the Service may contain advertisements of any kind and that the Company or its partners may post advertisements of any kind. The form and scope of advertisements on the Service may be changed by the Company at any time.
Article 11Prohibition of Assignment of Rights
- Members shall not transfer all or part of their position under this Agreement and their rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The Company may transfer all or part of the Service to a third party at the Company's discretion, in which case all rights of the Member in relation to the Service, including the Member's account to the extent of the transferred rights, shall be transferred to the transferee.
Even if any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the remaining parts of the provisions that are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Article 13Governing Law
The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 14Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of a lawsuit between the Company and a member, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Date of Initial Publication: 10 Jan. 2022